We believe that using our experienced personal injury professionals is a better deal for clients. Here are ten good reasons why:
- You will be dealing with a trained and experienced member of our staff who will take your statement face to face and deal with the matter personally from day one until it is settled. We will take the time to understand your needs and wishes;
- We will explain carefully the pros and cons of ‘after the event insurance’ and the conditional (no win no fee) fee arrangement;
- We will keep you fully informed of the progress of the claim and provide an estimate of the length of time it will take to complete;
- We will use our years of specialist knowledge to get the best possible settlement for you in accordance with your wishes. Your settlement will be tailored to your needs, not off the peg;
- Where there are alternative ways of settling the claim we will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each with you;
- We will take care to make sure you understand the ‘legalese’ in all documents and correspondence;
- We will deliver your compensation cheque in person;
- We will provide advice on the best way to invest any lump sum you receive if appropriate;
- We have local knowledge. For example, we know about prior claims, poor health and safety practices and accident black spots in the area. Our expertise has been acquired through decades of practice and service to the community.
- The Law Society requires us to make sure everything we do for you is in your best interests and we never forget that. Your case will always be managed to achieve the best result for you.
If you are injured in an accident which is not your fault or as a result of negligent medical treatment, we can help you.